Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Dad 406: If the Shoe Fits....

(Dad proves that the third time really is the charm. Enjoy his post! ~ Tracy)
 
Derf Here! Finally, A Beautiful Day! Almost springlike. Tomorrow not so good. Weekend good!
 
Recently I got some New Balance sneakers with Velcro. Mary Lou wanted Velcro shoes, too. Thought about Amazon. I said I'd find out if Lamey Wellehan had such an animal and then I would take her to get some. She did not want to go, so I got a pair comparable to her shoes she wears. Did not fit as they were too small. Took them back and tried one size larger. Still didn't suit Spouse (I thought they were the correct size). Went back a third time and got the half-size. Spouse thinks they fit. We'll keep them.
 
Also washed my car today after several weeks of being told by Lew it needed it. Only did exterior as they don't do interior except on Friday through Sunday.
 
Another accomplishment from today: Lew got Tracy's car serviced and inspected.
 
A successful day to say the least! Sooo....
 
Until next time!
 
Toodle Pip!
 
Derf!

No comments: