Saturday, April 7, 2018

Lew's Logbook: Tired Just Thinkin' About It

(Sounds like Lew has planned for a busy Spring. Enjoy his post! ~ Tracy)

Many years ago I saw a little church skit in which there was one character who had the recurring line, “Makes me tired just thinkin’ about it.” We all laughed each time the young boy uttered that line.

Well, now that the snow is gone, I’m looking around the property and realize that it has been a rough winter for the trees. There is a lot of cutting and hauling to do when the weather warms up a bit.  

The lawn (I use the term loosely) is a mess, and I also see a few minor repairs that need to be made.  

I actually enjoy doing all of this stuff and it will get done, but I must confess, “It makes me tired just thinkin’ about it.”  

Below is a picture of a downed tree behind the garage.



No comments: