Saturday, February 24, 2018

Lew's Logbook: Olympic Curling (Part 2)

(U.S.A.! U.S.A.! Enjoy Lew's post. ~ Tracy)

Last week I wrote about being a curling geek. I had admitted that fact to family and friends and gotten a few eye rolls in return.  

If you haven’t been paying attention, the U.S. men’s curling team just completed one of the greatest comebacks in Olympic history. With two wins and four losses, they were one match away from elimination…but they won. And then they won the next three matches, all against top tier teams, and found themselves playing for a gold medal.  

THEY WON THE GOLD MEDAL (first ever) and I was all over it!!!  

So, I am no longer Lew the “curling geek”. You may now refer to me as “cutting-edge” Lew.  

(BTW, my favorite curler lost her mixed doubles bronze medal because her partner/husband got caught doping.  Doping in curling?  Who knew.)

No comments: