Monday, February 5, 2018

I Did Not Watch the Super Bowl

I didn't watch the NFL this season, so I decided to skip the Super Bowl yesterday. I hear the Patriots lost, ho hum. (Yes, I would have preferred that they won. Family and friends were rooting for them.)

But I did watch a bowl game yesterday... the Puppy Bowl! There was a puppy from a Maine shelter participating in the game, so I had to watch. I got my parents and Lew to watch it, too. (Although I hear that Dad and Lew may have both snoozed a bit during the game. I'm not sure how they could have slept through any of the excitement.)

I also did quite a bit of reading yesterday, which I really enjoyed.

Will I watch the NFL next season? I must admit I am leaning against it. There are so many other worthwhile things to do.

But rest assured, dear readers.... I will continue to watch my beloved Red Sox!

No comments: