Friday, November 3, 2017

We Got the Power!

Last night I was at my computer getting ready to do a blog post when....

Suddenly, I was sitting in the dark..

After not losing power when so many others did, it was finally our turn. Fortunately the power was out for less than an hour.  Apparently it was "on purpose" because the linemen were replacing a pole.

Last night I planned to congratulate the Houston Astros on being the World Series champions! Lew and I enjoyed watching this magnificent series. It was great baseball.

Tonight we went to Zack's football game. Scarborough won (handily), so Zack and his teammates will continue their quest for a state championship. They will play again next Friday night. Go, Red Storm! Go, Zack!

And now, there is a pillow with my name on it....

😴

No comments: