Friday, November 24, 2017

Reset

I need a reset, reboot, or whatever after having the cold/flu for the last several days.

I told Lew that I plan to rejoin the real world tomorrow.

Of course tomorrow is too late to be on time for sister Debbie's birthday, which is today.  Happy Birthday, Debbie!

And niece Kelsey's birthday was a few days ago. Oh, dear. I did manage to send her a Facebook message the day of her birthday, but that's about it.

We did have a lovely Thanksgiving at Matt & Emily's house yesterday. I played a couple games with the kids and ate a lot, but I really wasn't the life of the party — not that I ever am.

Today I did five loads of laundry, which didn't require much skill on a social level.

Lew and I finished the final season of Longmire on Netflix. We didn't exactly binge-watch, but it was pretty close: a couple episodes last weekend, two Wednesday night, four yesterday, and the final two episodes today.

I think I am pretty much over the cold/flu thing.

Tomorrow, I reset.

No comments: