Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Dad 338: The Best Presents Come In Airplanes

(We are having some great family time. Enjoy Dad's post! ~ Tracy)
 
Derf Here! Enjoying a pretty nice winter day today. Storm tomorrow. Only about three inches here. Over one foot inland. Good for the ski areas. That is where the snow should stay.
 
Lew drove me to the radio store to pick up my truck. Reason is that only one of four speakers was working. Now all four are new and work.
 
I played Scrooge in the fourth grade. It was great casting. I'm not a great fan of the materialistic aspect of Christmas. I can't say I like getting gifts. But I tolerate it.
 
As I am fairly old and sentimental now, presents aren't how I judge my Christmas. I did, however, get some great gifts this year. Very clever choices.
 
Spouse and I were glad to have all our daughters and sons-in-law together. Also our two grandsons. Still lacked our granddaughters from Illinois. So we were totally surprised when granddaughter Kaelen showed up on Tuesday morning. A perfect start to our last week of 2016!
 
Until next time!
 
Toodle Pip!
 
Derf!

No comments: