Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Dad 337: Waiting for Christmas

(The guest room is ready! Enjoy Dad's post!  ~ Tracy)

Derf Here! Another beautiful day in the Northeast. Temperature in the forties today. A few days ago we arose to below zero temperatures and never reached freezing all day. Supposed to snow and rain tomorrow. Scheduled a haircut for Spouse tomorrow two weeks ago. Chose the worst day of the week. We'll make it. We're tough Mainiacs!

Finished all our Christmas presents today. All that was necessary was to fill envelopes. Still must write a couple notes to friends. No hurry, though.

I've been without a car radio that would light up for about a year now. Finally replaced it last Friday at a place Lew told me about. I now have a small stick-on clock to use elsewhere. Radio doesn't work any better but I can see what's going on now.

Must now take my pickup to the radio repair store to replace speakers. Only one rear speaker behind the driver works. I guess this is a common problem for Chevy pickups. Next Wednesday I get new speakers.

Waiting on Kim and Joe to arrive on Christmas day. Best present of all — family home for the holiday season!

Wishing all a very Merry Christmas!

Until next time!

Toodle Pip!

Derf!

No comments: