Saturday, January 23, 2016

Lew New Shoe

(Today's post is written by my sweetie, Lew. Enjoy! ~ Tracy)
 
We have Amazon Prime. It is very convenient…perhaps too much so? Anything that I think I might need is just a few keystrokes away.
 
I just told Tracy that I want to buy another pair of everyday-wear winter shoes. The ones I have now are fine, but I have had them for about 3 or 4 years and I don’t like them anymore.
 
So what I am wondering is if it wasn’t so easy to buy things like this, would I bother to go shopping for them or would I just make do? How much more money do I spend in a year with Amazon as opposed to actually going out to make a purchase which I find to be a pain?
 
I will say, however, that I have been pleased with almost everything that I have purchased from Amazon. All the choices and reviews make it easy. Tracy purchases more than I so I expect we will continue until we run out of money or enroll in a 12-step program.
 
Now I’m going to log in and buy my shoes.

No comments: