Thursday, January 28, 2016

Dad 290: Peyton, I Am On Your Side

(Update on our window blinds: Lew was able to fix them! And I remembered to wear earrings today. Enjoy Dad's post!  ~  Tracy)

Derf Here! Enjoying some not-so-wintry weather at the moment. Our snow cover is about gone and we reached 47 degrees yesterday. Today we made the 30s. May get a dusting tomorrow, but the next week looks like temps in the 40s. Good old February.

I must admit I forgot to write my blog post until Tracy arrived home a little after 6:00 P.M. It will be short!

Well, we all survived the Patriots' poor play against Peyton's Broncos. The Broncos' defense was superb. Great job, Wade Phillips (defensive coordinator). It looks like Brady will have to wait until next year. Go, Broncos and Peyton. My head says Carolina but my heart wants Peyton. Probably his swan song!

Hope sister Deb is enjoying her cruise this week. Hope no sickness on the high seas.

I am done now, sooo....

Until next time!

Toodle Pip!

Derf!

No comments: