Saturday, October 3, 2015

Pumpkin

Lew and I met up with our breakfast buddies this morning at our usual place.

I always get a hot chocolate with whipped cream, a glass of water, scrambled eggs, and a muffin.

I vary from week to week on what kind of muffin I want, so our waitress has to check with me on that. Otherwise, she knows exactly what I want. She is a waitress-extraordinaire.

This time of year she doesn't even have to ask me about the muffin because the pumpkin muffins are back! Yes, please, I want the pumpkin muffin whenever they are on the menu. They are DELICIOUS!

The muffin wasn't my only pumpkin experience today. Dad bought some Pumpkin Spice Oreos at the grocery store. Mom sent me a text message telling me to come try one. (Yes, we live in the same house.)

I liked the Pumpkin Spice Oreo. It was quite tasty. But I wouldn't choose it over a regular Oreo cookie. And I wouldn't choose a regular Oreo over the muffin.

The pumpkin muffin RULES!

No comments: