Thursday, October 15, 2015

Dad 275: Head Banging

(There is a Wendy's chili in my refrigerator. I will eat it tomorrow – the chili, not the refrigerator. Enjoy Dad's post! ~ Tracy)
Derf Here! Enjoying a fairly good fall day. We really have had a good fall with warm weather. Today feels a bit fall-ish. Supposed to get cold this weekend. Perhaps even a coastal frost.
 
Just finished eating some Wendy's food I picked up after my haircut.
 
I did hear that Sunday River Ski Area will open this Monday. It seems that snow can be made at higher temperatures than in past years. This will be the earliest opening ever for the ski area.
 
Did get my plow on the truck Monday. So I am ready for my free plow inspection this Saturday. I plan on being there. (As I was picking up tools after putting the plow on, I fell forward and banged my head. I had a large bump on my head. It was gone in about a day.) The plow says it takes 2 to 3 minutes to mount. It takes me one hour!
 
Tonight I'll know the last of the baseball teams that will play in the National League Championship Series. I want the Cubs to beat the Blue Jays in the World Series.
 
That's it for today, sooo....
 
Until next time!
 
Toodle Pip!
 
Derf!

No comments: