Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Supermodels, Please Read....

Yesterday I wrote about my new eating plan. The day before that I wrote about ice cream.

Contradictory?

I want ice cream and I want to be physically healthy. My new eating plan will allow me to have both!

Sure, I would like to buy clothes in smaller sizes, but it is no longer a primary focus. (And to that I say, "Hooray! It's about time....")

I just finished reading a wonderful book by Teasi Cannon that reaffirms the fact that I don't need to be a supermodel (although that was my backup career...LOL!). I love the title of the book:

My Big Bottom Blessing

The subtitle is "How Hating My Body Led to Loving My Life." You can check it out on Teasi's website: http://teasicannon.com/blog/book/

I recommend this book to all women -- even you supermodels!

No comments: