Sunday, February 11, 2024

Super Sunday

Yesterday's post indicated my schedule for today. How I did:
  • We did go to church this morning. The sermon text was Colossians 4:4-6. Speak wisely and graciously!
  • On our way home from church we picked up Dad's ziti dinner. We also got him a brownie. Lew got an Italian sandwich. I got a lunch-sized ziti meal and a whoopie pie. (Yum.)
  • Caitlin Clark scored 31 points in the game today, but Nebraska beat her Iowa team by three points. She has to score only eight more points to be the highest scorer in NCAA Women's Basketball. Iowa's next game is at home on Thursday, and she will probably do it then.
  • I just finished the book I've been reading, Father Elijah: An Apocalypse by Michael D. O'Brien. It's entry #8 on my 2024 Reading List page.
As for the rest of the day, I hear there is a big event on TV starting around 6:30pm our time. I guess I will watch.

No comments: