Wednesday, February 28, 2024

Dad 706: Oxygen Deficiency

(Dad writes today. He got a call back after he wrote this. Appointment tomorrow! ~ Tracy)
 
Derf Here! A cool, cloudy day in the Northeast. But no snow in the future for us. Only one day until March. Will be one of the most snowless Februarys on record. Spring is on its way. We'll take it!
 
Well, I spent Monday at urgent care attempting to regain oxygen for use. My oxygen levels are not where they should be at times, and I have been short of breath and have trouble finishing sentences, etc. I wait for an appointment for an outpatient stress test. I think it is called "nuclear" because it is done with no activity.
 
Also I'm waiting to get oxygen at home. Just waiting. Waiting for a call back from nurse at doctor's office. I feel good and hope to clear up my heart problem. (All other tests are good except for this problem with my heart.) The body getting old is not the best thing that happens in the aging process.
 
Tune in next week. I may have better news.
 
Until next time!
 
Toodle Pip!
 
Derf!

No comments: