Wednesday, February 21, 2024

Dad 705: An Easy February

(Dad writes today. I am happy to be back to my two-day work week! ~ Tracy)
 
Derf Here! About noon and our weather is similar to the recent pattern of the outside looking good from the inside. A very little storm is on the books for the weekend. Should get a little snow, about one-to-three inches across most of the state. About one-to-six inches in one little spot up on the border. The coast, however, will get a little snow then rain clearing the land of the snow. This is about the easiest February I can remember in my 85 years. No large weather issues for the rest of February. We'll take it, but I do feel bad for the people depending on snow for their businesses.
 
Tomorrow marks four months without Mary Lou, my partner of 63 years. I have my moments when I am not filled with happy thoughts. One thing is for sure, though: I am getting closer to being with my partner again. Then I will be happy. Nothing wrong with my company now, but the best is yet to come!
 
Tracy seems to have the schedule for her bookkeeping job straightened out to what she was hired for, which is a two-day work week. Now she works to get our taxes done. Then we'll be ready for the rest of the year.
 
Tune in next week!
 
Toodle Pip!
 
Derf!

No comments: