Wednesday, September 27, 2023

Dad 684: Debating On the Debate

(Dad writes today! ~ Tracy)
 
Derf Here! We are enjoying a long run of nice weather. Temps today in the 60s. Looks like rain is about one week away in this area.
 
I am now wearing real shoes on both feet. I had been using a surgical shoe on my "recently surgically-removed toes" left foot. But finally I'm in my own two shoes. I also have ordered special shoes which I will have in 4 to 6 weeks. Hope my foot infections are done!
 
Well, I've watched enough TV today to put me in the debate mode. A lot of interest in the southern border with its unbelievable happenings. What a mess! Thank you, Joe and Kamala! Great job!
 
I probably will watch the debate tonight. Maybe make a comment next week.
 
Done for today!
 
Until next time!
 
Toodle Pip!
 
Derf!

No comments: