Wednesday, September 6, 2023

Dad 681: Back to the Blog

(Dad writes today! ~ Tracy)

I'M BACK! Derf Here! Summer weather is still here in the Northeast. Let's enjoy it while it lasts.

Well, I am back after a month-long hiatus from this blog. I went to my doctor for a follow-up after my foot surgery and ended up in the hospital. Found out I had an infection in my foot. This led to another surgery to deal with the infectious disease. After two weeks in the hospital, I was sent to rehab for almost two weeks. They finally let me go home since the foot is coming along well and seems to be going in the right direction.

I'm busy getting things back to normal. I'll try not to miss any more blog posts. Welcome back. Tune in next week. May have more news.

Until next time!

Toodle Pip!

Derf!

No comments: