Tuesday, January 31, 2023

D is for Dragon

It's been a while since I did a post for my Alphabet "Soup-er" Idea. I'm only up to the letter D. And I regret selecting the word "dragon." But I'll try anyway.

I don't know if dragons exist or ever existed. I'm talking about the fairy-tale-type dragons that fly and breathe fire and can swat you with their massive tails. They are pretty impressive creatures.

I do know there are dragon-type lizards. A sister of a friend of mine bought her son (the sister's son) a bearded dragon for Christmas. Apparently the sister had to keep it in her own room for a few days in order to keep the gift a surprise. This meant she had to take care of it. Unfortunately this also meant the bearded dragon bonded with her in a way that the son hasn't been able to do. I haven't had any updates on this situation for a while, so maybe the dragon's cold shoulder has melted.

And now I am reminded of the movie How to Train Your Dragon, which I really enjoyed. I wanted a dragon after watching it! Since I don't know if dragons exist, I'm guessing it couldn't happen. I'd have to settle for the bearded kind! 😁

I'm not saying I want a bearded dragon. In fact, I really don't want one. It probably would get attacked by a cat!

No comments: