Saturday, January 28, 2023

It's Been a Week

Lew is doing much better after his acrobatics of last Saturday. You can read a little more about this in Monday's post. Although I was able to persevere, I'm really not gifted in the "pioneer woman" area!

This week also featured the adventure of getting my computer running properly. I wrote about this in Thursday's post. The computer is still working great, which is a good thing because of Glen's text to me this morning: "Hope it's still working because your installation warranty just expired." Ha ha! (I do love Glen's sense of humor.)

One thing I haven't mentioned yet is that my car wouldn't start on Wednesday! Ugh! Lew got it started by using this battery-pack thingamajig (a technical term), and it's been running okay since then.

How was YOUR week?

😊

No comments: