Tuesday, September 6, 2022

Renewing My Commission

My Notary Public commission expires toward the end of the month. I thought about not renewing it, but I decided it would be useful when I rejoin the workforce.  (Employers appreciate having a Notary on staff.)

On Friday I completed the online renewal application, paid the renewal fee, and printed off the paperwork I am required to mail to the State.

Today I made a couple stops here in town to get three signatures that I needed on my paperwork and to get sworn in. (Paraphrase of swearing in: I will uphold the Constitution and do my duty, so help me God!) Then I was off to the post office to mail the paperwork to the State. I even sent it certified receipt.

Now I just need to wait for my new certificate, and then I can order my new stamp!

No comments: