Wednesday, September 7, 2022

Dad 636: He Got No Sleep

(Dad "writes" today! Excuses, excuses.... ~ Tracy)
 
Derf Here! Another very nice post-summer day. We use Labor Day as summer's end. According to the pros, we have some summer weather coming. And then comes Fall. We'll take it.
 
Don't feel too much like writing today. So I'm not going to.
 
The news just showed a judge calling a mistrial in a case and letting the criminal off. The reason: the man on trial complained of not having a pillow and blanket and got no sleep. I had a pillow and blanket but was up six to eight times last night for bathroom trips. I'm tired today as this happens nightly. Therefore, I will not be getting any more writing done.
 
Tune in next week when I'll feel like writing. That's it!
 
Until next time!
 
Toodle Pip!
 
Derf!

No comments: