Wednesday, September 21, 2022

Dad 638: New Job

(Dad writes today. He would be great in the role he is willing to take on! ~ Tracy)
 
Derf Here! A brief blog post on this last day before Autumn. The weather has struggled to get to a temperature in the low 60s. Looking out from the interior, it seems a little better than it feels outside. FALL TOMORROW! Then comes Winter!

I think I found a new job. It will be as a medical doctor. I will tell all new parents the sex of their recently born child. I saw a kindergarten lesson showing that a doctor will tell what they think the sex of the new creation is upon birth. Well, I'll tell them definitely what it is. Two choices: girl or boy (female or male). I will be sure of my answer, and I'll even do this for no fee. And the sex will not change after my decision! (Just a thought!)
 
What is this world coming to? Thank you, Joe!
 
Until next time!
 
Toodle Pip!
 
Derf!

No comments: