Wednesday, June 8, 2022

Dad 623: Stickers

(Inspection, registration, parking.... Dad writes today! ~ Tracy)
 
Derf Here! A cool, damp day in the Northeast. Not a great day to be out. Friday is supposed to be a warm day. Maybe a good day tomorrow, maybe not!
 
Had a busy week so far. Been up to see Lou every afternoon and will do so as we continue on. Also needed an inspection sticker on our car. Got this done yesterday while servicing vehicle. Today I went to the town hall and licensed the car for its last year in my possession. Also got my beach parking pass for Scarborough beaches, the 2022 version.
 
Today I'm actually writing this post in the morning. I plan on doing this every week. Only my second morning literary work. Will try to get it done every week. Then I'm done by noon.
 
Will be up to see Lou today and fill her birdfeeders. Also will clean off her bird collar that keeps the animals from getting on the feeders. Not working 100%, but we'll take it!
 
Until next week!
 
Toodle Pip!
 
Derf!

No comments: