Wednesday, June 1, 2022

Dad 622: Constant Continuing

(Dad writes today! ~ Tracy)
 
Derf Here! Not a bad day. Should get a shower in Southern Maine this afternoon. Off and on showers the next few days. Temps are lower now than they have recently been. But summer is on its way. We had a two day summer season a few days back. It was great!
 
I've done it again. I got set up to write this blog this morning around 9:30 AM. I then sat in my big chair and now it is noon and I am trying to get something done. I don't have much to say so I won't write much more.
 
Still getting news updates about the school shooting last week.
 
Tracy and I continue to visit Lou every afternoon. Everything remains fairly constant on our visits. We get a chance to converse and visit along with a nap every now and then. I'm the one who naps.
 
This seems like a good time to stop, so I will.
 
Until next time!
 
Toodle Pip!
 
Derf!

No comments: