Tuesday, June 28, 2022

A/C Units and Books

Lew now has put in all three of the window air conditioner units we use each summer.  They are for our bedroom, our dining room, and Dad's bedroom.  I am pleased to report that the weather actually has warmed up enough to warrant turning them on at times.

Regular readers of this blog know I love to read, and summer is just the time to do more reading. (I say this in fall, winter, and spring, too! Ha ha!)  I currently have about 10 different books going.  I am concentrating on three of them and the others I pick up when I feel like it.  (These "others" are not novels, and they are okay to read slowly and sporadically.)  If you'd like to get a sense of what I like to read, please check out the links to my "Reading List" pages under my photo on the right.

I did not practice my penny whistle yet today, so I better get on that.  😁

No comments: