Wednesday, March 23, 2022

Dad 612: And the Winner Is...?

(Enjoy Dad's post! The "parked car" is yellow. ~ Tracy)
 
Derf Here! Another sunny, cool (40°) day here in the Northeast. Lousy weather with mixed results scheduled for the next few days. Please get warmer faster. Thanks!
 
I am preparing to go up for an afternoon with Lou. Hopefully our games and visit go well. I know I will not win most games, as she totally defeats me every day in the bubble game.
 
Lou has a game that challenges you to get a parked car out of a grid. The car is around a bunch of other vehicles. You set the pattern up from a diagram and then try to get the car out by moving the vehicles. I'm not too good at the escape, but I'll improve... hopefully. (Many thanks to Kaelen for sending this fun game to her grandmother!)
 
I must close now and go up to see Lou. Also, I'll try to win more than usual.
 
Until next time!
 
Toodle Pip!
 
Derf!

No comments: