Wednesday, March 16, 2022

Dad 611: MARCHing Along

(Dad writes today! ~ Tracy)
 
Derf Here! Not a great weather day but not really a bad one either. We are gradually marching towards Spring. Hope it comes quickly.
 
Still visiting Lou at the nursing home on a daily basis. On a regular day Tracy visits her mom early afternoon. She accomplishes many things. Usually gets Lou out for daily games and rides around the facility. Then I show up for the late afternoon shift. Five days a week I stay for Lou's dinner to get served. A couple days a week I leave a little before her dinner is served. On those two days I go to the diner for dinner – one night with Glen, Deb and family; the other night with Lew and Tracy. (I wonder if we will ever take Lou to the diner for dinner. I have that as a goal.) Lou seems to be handling daily moments pretty well. She is holding her own.
 
Still looking at all the Russian war news and find it nerve-racking as the world is on its way to being devastated.
 
Will now close for today. So....
 
One more thing! Will watch March madness starting this week.
 
Until next time!
 
Toodle Pip!
 
Derf!

No comments: