Wednesday, December 29, 2021

Dad 600: Literary History!

(Dad writes his weekly post today. He has been very conscientious in writing as scheduled... much more than I have been! Enjoy his post! ~ Tracy)
 
Derf Here! Another fine winter day in the Northeast. Temperature is mid 30s and snow is slowly melting. It is creeping up onto January 2022. Then only two months left until March. Please, Winter – go away! Quickly!
 
Well, today is a historic day in my vast literary career. I have been informed by my literary boss that this is my 600th blog post. I guess I got started around 12 years ago. I don't quite remember how this started, but I surely have had bad posts as well as possibly a few worth reading. Hope to have a few more left.
 
I am now preparing to go to the nursing home to see Lou for the remainder of the afternoon. Must fill the birdfeeders outside her window prior to my visiting her inside, so I must leave a little early to allow Tracy to get home at the normal time. Lou and I will spend a few hours talking and putting together puzzles.
 
Then my evenings at home are spent using the television. If one of Zachariah's basketball games is streamed, we (Lew, Tracy, and I) watch that. Very enjoyable. Think he has a tournament now. Good luck, Zach!
 
Tune in next week for number 601!
 
Until next time!
 
Toodle Pip!
 
Derf!

No comments: