Wednesday, December 8, 2021

Dad 597: Snow Travel Plan

(Santa already knows what Mom needs for Christmas. Enjoy Dad's post! ~ Tracy)
 
Derf Here! A few snow flurries and a temperature in the mid 20s. A picture of what is coming weatherwise. Another winter! What a thought!
 
I'm sitting here getting ready to spend the rest of the afternoon with Mary Lou. Today Lew drove Tracy up for her visit with Mary Lou. Soon he will take me up and bring Tracy home. Then I believe Tracy will come pick me up later in the day. Hopefully this travel pattern will not be necessary many times this year. Don't snow too much!
 
Lou (Mary Lou) and I take a walk around the Center most days. She is in her chair and we go throughout the building. I've called her Lou for 60+ years and from this point on I'll call her Lou.
 
After our walks we do several puzzles. I'm looking forward to Christmas. Perhaps Lou will receive more puzzles to work on, since she has pretty much figured out the current ones. Must challenge her with new ones.
 
Must stop writing now and get ready for my visit.
 
Until next time!
 
Toodle Pip!
 
Derf!

No comments: