Wednesday, December 15, 2021

Dad 598: Pah'k the Cah'...

(... in the garage. Enjoy Dad's post! ~ Tracy)
 
Derf Here! Another sunny, cool day here in the Northeast. Must admit that the temperature is above freezing today. The last few days had been below freezing temperatures. Maybe a snowstorm tonight. However, there is not supposed to be anything but rain along the southern coast. Slightly inland and the rest of the state will get snow. I'll finally put my car in the garage tonight. It is a shorter walk from the house to the car in the driveway than it is to go to the garage. More steps must be taken!
 
I just wrote a lot about our leaders. Didn't like the writing, so I crossed it out. Must do a better job. So this is it for the day. Tune in next week. I'll try to do a better job of showing how our great country is in serious trouble. Down with the leaders!
 
Until next time!
 
Toodle Pip!
 
Derf!

No comments: