Tuesday, June 8, 2021

Tracy's Day Off

I didn't exactly "skip" work today, because I did talk to my supervisor yesterday about taking the day off.

Lew and I went out to breakfast, after which we went to the pharmacy so that I could get the first dose of the shingles vaccine. (Second dose in a couple months.)

After a quick return home to take care of a few things, we were off again. I closed an account at a bank we don't really use anymore, bought some stamps at the post office, deposited the funds from the closed account at our regular bank, and renewed my library card.  Then we went to Market Basket, which I had not been to yet.  Lew wanted me to see it, and I think we should do all of our grocery shopping there!  It is a longer drive, though, but might be worth it.

I went with Dad to visit Mom and then switched off with Kim when she arrived to visit.

When I got home I took care of a few more items on my "to do" list, and I must say it has been a successful day in that regard.

"LEGO Masters" is on tonight!  😊

No comments: