Wednesday, June 23, 2021

Dad 573: A Noisy Chevy

(I'm glad somebody in the family remembers I have a blog, because I sure don't sometimes! Enjoy Dad's post! ~ Tracy)
 
Derf Here! Another great day in the Northeast. Air conditioner not needed. Keep it coming.
 
Kim, Kaelen, and I had a great afternoon visit with Mary Lou today. We just returned home, and Kim asked if I did my blog post. I forgot again, so here I am trying to get something done for Tracy to type in later.
 
Joe, Kim, and Kaelen went to see Joe's mother yesterday and they all had a very pleasant day. Joe's car, however, had a noise that he wanted checked before heading back to Illinois. Joe checked with Glen, who called the local Chevy dealership and got a service appointment for Joe. I got a call this morning and picked up Joe for a ride home. Just before noon we went back to pick up the car. A bracket connected to the exhaust had somehow come apart. Not knowing if the part could be found to replace it before the trip home, the bracket was welded. Joe will get it replaced back in Illinois under warranty. All is well with the result!
 
More news next week!
 
Until next time!
 
Toodle Pip!
 
Derf!

No comments: