Saturday, June 26, 2021

Summary Saturday

I unintentionally took a break from writing blog posts for a week.  Did you miss me?

Some of the "happenings" since I last wrote:

Father's Day was last Sunday. Matt, Emily, Eli, and Adam brought Lew and I lunch from Amato's. Kim and Debbie planned a mid-day meal here at our house for my father, so we had quite the crowd! Glen brought his remote cars for Eli and Adam to play with. Eli and Adam also took turns driving the go-cart. Josh also took the go-cart for a spin. (The lawn will never be the same.) Everybody had loads of fun, It was great to have everyone here.

I took Monday off from work. Kaelen and I had a leisurely morning talking over cups of hot chocolate. Lew made a yummy breakfast for us! It was a lovely day.

Worked Tuesday through Friday. Worked hard. Got lots done. Decided I should take this Monday off, too.

We celebrated Kaelen's 30th birthday yesterday! A lovely meal down at Debbie's house followed by some nice family time on their patio.

Lew made breakfast for Kaelen and me again this morning. It was yummy again.

I went to visit with Mom a bit this afternoon. Kim and Debbie bought her some simple puzzles to do, and she loves doing them. She takes it very seriously.

The year is almost half over.... I can hardly believe it!

No comments: