Wednesday, May 26, 2021

Dad 569: A Room Visit!

(The storm came! Enjoy Dad's post! ~ Tracy)
 
Derf Here! Another summer day. Reached the 80s and 90s. Cooler tomorrow. Actually I have my air conditioner on as I write this. Hope we get decent weather for our weekend yard sale! Please don't rain!! Just a request!
 
Lew is very busy getting ready for the yard sale. Already sold a lot of stuff to some people that saw it on the Internet. Must be nice to be able to work with the modern technology. It is great to have technical family members who know the score.
 
Deb and I had a fairly good visit with Mary Lou today. Deb showed Mary Lou a lot of pictures, which kept them both busy.
 
Highlight of the season for me was spending time yesterday with Mary Lou in her room. Going to plan on seeing her in her room daily now.
 
Tracy just got home so I better quit writing so she can set up the blog.
 
And we wait for the thunderstorm!
 
Tune in next week for more news.
 
Until next time!
 
Toodle Pip!
 
Derf!

No comments: