Wednesday, May 19, 2021

Dad 568: A Beautiful Day

(Fred's Fridge is open for the season! Enjoy Dad's post! ~ Tracy)
 
Derf Here! Enjoying two days in a row that are very summer-like. Temps have been in the 70s both days.
 
Deb and I just got back from a visit with Mary Lou. It was so nice out that we chose to have our meeting outside. We did not get our full hour as Mary Lou had a strong urge to go to the bathroom! When she had to go a second time, we decided that might be a good time to end the visit. Our visit lasted about 1/2 hour. It was a good visit. I didn't have my mask on and actually kissed my bride on her lips. (No masks!!!)
 
Lew is making great progress for our yard sale on Memorial Day weekend. Our collection of bikes around the 1900 timeline have all been sold. I do have a few more bikes to sell; the more expensive ones will be available. Lew is very busy finding things to dispose of. Go, Lew!!
 
Josh and I got our garage refrigerator filled with soda and ice cream. All are welcome. Stop by!
 
Until next time!
 
Toodle Pip!
 
Derf!

No comments: