Wednesday, November 4, 2020

Dad 539: Clean Teeth! Clean Election?

(Ho hum, another uneventful day in America.... Enjoy Dad 's post! ~ Tracy)
 
Derf Here! Another bright sunny day with temps in the 40s. Last two days have been worse because of the wind. Supposed to be in the 60s through next Tuesday. We'll take it.
 
I just returned from the dentist. Finally got my teeth cleaned. And I have no cavities. My teeth cleaner has returned to work by appointment only. She recovered from her second hip replacement two years after the first. Next visit in six months for cleaning. Can't wait!
 
Stayed up last night until 1:30 AM. Why, you ask? I watched the voting show on Fox News. Today they are still working on the counting. Seems like there are some strange things happening. Just normal for our "honest" elected officials. We'll see if anyone gets blamed or they all get away with their actions. I am surely upset that our illustrious leaders (now and prior) never get punished. Great justice for all! Done!
 
Until next time!
 
Toodle Pip!
 
Derf!

No comments: