Tuesday, November 10, 2020

A Beautiful Day for a Visit

Yesterday Dad got a call from the Center offering an opportunity for an outdoor visit with Mom today.

I left work around 1:50 this afternoon so that I could go to the visit, too.

It was a beautiful day... warm enough that I didn't even wear a jacket! Mom didn't have a jacket on either, although she was getting a little chilly toward the end of the half-hour.

We had a lovely time. I texted niece Kelsey and she sent me some current photos of Bode. Mom loved seeing those. (Thank you for sending them, Kelsey!)

The number of COVID-19 cases has increased in our county, so we are getting close to the point where the Center may not allow these scheduled visits.  I'm very grateful Dad and I had the chance to spend some time with Mom today.

Mom, I love you!

💗

No comments: