Sunday, March 22, 2020

The March Madness of 2020: II

So, how is everyone holding up?

My workplace is still functioning, although my boss did have me get my work laptop set up with VPN so I can work from home if it comes to that.

Kim and Kaelen decided not to fly home tomorrow. Getting on an airplane right now is indeed a risk. So they will be here longer, which is nice for us... but not as nice for Joe back in Illinois. (Hang in there, Joe!)

Mom is still at Pine Point Center and seems to be doing okay. She has the phone close by, and she is calling Dad quite often. I believe she called 10 times yesterday! Not sure what today's count is up to yet, but I think it will rival yesterday's. She may come home within a week or so; we are taking things one day at a time. Please continue to pray!

Our pastor delivered his sermon via Facebook Live today. For all its faults, social media has been of great value during this crazy time. It's important to stay connected.

Please take care, everyone!

No comments: