Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Dad 477: One Less Toe, One More Year

(Happy Birthday to Lew! Enjoy Dad's post! ~ Tracy)
 
Derf Here! The day was rainy. Tomorrow will be hot once again. The A.C. has been working overtime daily. It beats the heat.
 
Well, last week I mentioned a toe that looked bad. I saw our primary care doctor before writing last week and was put on a powerful antibiotic for 10 days. They will end Friday. The day after my blog post, I went to my foot doctor. His first comment was, "That has got to come off." He then made arrangements to do surgery the next morning at 7:30 AM. The only family member to see the toe was me. I did ask the doctor if this was the ugliest toe he had ever seen. He said it wasn't even close. It was the worst I had ever seen. Not even close!
 
Another birthday in the house today. Lew is celebrating his birthday today. Lew is busy as he is getting quite involved with our night meals. He is my chauffeur when necessary for appointments that I can't drive to. Let's put it this way: He is very much appreciated. Have a happy birthday, Lew! Enjoy your outing tonight with your family. Well earned!
 
Until next time!
 
Toodle Pip!
 
Derf!

No comments: