Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Dad 476: Summer's End (Part 2)

(Wishing the Pennsylvania travelers a safe trip! Dad writes today.... ~ Tracy)
 
Derf Here! Back to another nice summer day after one day with a little rain. Summer weather has been great for our Pennsylvania and Illinois company. Hope the weather continues for a few more weeks.
 
Well, our company is all back home or at least on their way there. Kim called from Illinois and had two good flights to get home to Eureka, Illinois. Cocoa, the dog, was and is happy to have her home.
 
Niece Gina and her granddaughter Haley left for Pennsylvania early afternoon. All of our company is now home or on their way as I said above. It was a fantastic summer for family.
 
I was in the doctor's office today with another toe situation. I am now on a strong antibiotic for 10 days in hope that some swelling and redness will subside. Probably know more next week as I see my foot doctor tomorrow. He is not going to be happy with me. I'm looking to get rid of the toe. Should have done it weeks ago.
 
Done for the day!
 
Until next time!
 
Toodle Pip!
 
Derf!

No comments: