Saturday, May 25, 2019

WE Let the Dogs Out!

Lew and I went to a Sea Dogs game last night with Matt, Eli, and Adam.

We arrived at the ballpark when the gates opened, which was 90 minutes before the start of the game. Before the first pitch, I had already eaten fried dough, a hot dog, and a large order of fries. Midway through the game I ate a Sea Dog Biscuit (a vanilla ice cream/chocolate chip cookie sandwich).

The weather started out so-so (very windy) but got a little warmer as the night went on. Still, I prayed for a pitcher's duel and got it!  The Sea Dogs won, 1-0.

Brock Holt and Dustin Pedroia played in the game! They were both on rehab assignment. Neither one of them got a hit, but it was fun to cheer them on anyway. (Go, Red Sox!)

Lew and I hope to get to another game this season. We'll see!

A selfie with Eli.

A selfie with the back of Matt's head, Adam, and Lew.

Major Leaguers in the park!

Eli and Adam pose with Slugger, the Sea Dog!

No comments: