Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Monday Morning Convoy

Yesterday I drove to work with my nephew Zack. Sort of.

When I got to the end of my road, waiting to turn onto Route 1, I noticed the license plate of the car in front of me. "Hey, that's Zack! He must be on his way to school!"  (I didn't actually say those words out loud, but I did think them.)

We had to wait for the green right-turn arrow for a couple minutes.

After turning onto Route 1, I soon got into a left-hand turn lane. Zack was stopped in a line of cars going straight, so I waved as I drove by him.

Then I was stopped, and he drove by me. I waved again.

I don't think he saw me wave either time, and he probably didn't know it was my vehicle. Still, it was fun driving to work with my nephew!

P.S.  Happy Birthday, Glen!

No comments: