Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Dad 419: Rain, Rain, Come (Slow) This Way

(Dad writes today. Enjoy! ~ Tracy)
 
Derf Here! A beautiful summer day. Another one to follow tomorrow.
 
Last Friday Spouse and I spent some time at the surgeon's office. Barring any further problems as they check Spouse's medical history, we will be in surgery for Spouse on August 23rd. Continue prayers that this will all work out. Thanks!
 
Yesterday we had a shower, complete with lightning and thunder. Also a very lot of rain in a short time period. We need rain, but a nice slow long rain would be the most beneficial. We are close to a drought. Not severe yet, but our lawns are very dry and brown.
 
I am going to start cleaning our apartment to the best of my ability for our company. Company is due to arrive one week from tomorrow. We are looking forward to the visit.
 
Two days from now I will catch my spouse in age. It has been good to be a year younger than Spouse for one week. Eighty, here I come! I can't believe it, but it is true! That's it!
 
Until next time!
 
Toodle Pip!
 
Derf!

No comments: