Thursday, July 19, 2018

A Good Buy

Lew and I went to Best Buy yesterday so Lew could get a new laptop. His old laptop was running slower and s..l..o..w..e..r and s...l...o...w...e...r.  (He had had it!)

We didn't pay Best Buy to set up the new computer for us. We just brought it home, box unopened. (We paid for the computer, of course!)

I remember how much trouble we had with Windows 10 on my all-in-one computer when we first got it, so I was a little nervous about what might happen with Lew's new machine.

I needn't have worried.

Lew fired it up last night, and the lovely Cortana assistant voice guided him through the whole setup process. It was nowhere near the trouble I had with my computer... not even close. I'm guessing some of the kinks have been worked out of Windows 10 since we bought mine. (It figures.)

Lew is happy to have a new laptop, so we should be all set technology-wise for a while now. Hooray!

No comments: