Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Dad 415: It's a Gas, Gas, Gas!

(It has been nice being home for the afternoon. Enjoy Dad's post!  ~  Tracy)

Derf Here! Summer starts tomorrow, but we have already enjoyed a few summer-type days in a row. Supposed to go the next couple of days.

I'm writing this a little after noon. My editor and blogger wanted it early as Tracy (editor) and Lew will be attending a baseball game under the lights in Westbrook. I know Eli is playing, but I don't know about Adam. I'm sure it will be a lot of fun. (Just learned Adam is not playing tonight.)

I'd better hurry. Editor arrived home and wants blog post to put in computer.

Today I filled all three of our gas cans that contain fuel for the mowers and go cart. We are ready for summer. Also filled truck with fuel. Going to try to drive truck more this year. Only traveled 449 miles last year. Basically plowed our yard a few times.

Lew put our AC unit in Saturday. Just in time for our ninety-degree day. Thank you, Lew!

Done for today, sooo....

Until next time!

Toodle Pip!

Derf!

No comments: