Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Dad 402: Haircut!

(It's about time, ha ha! Enjoy Dad's post!  ~  Tracy)

Derf Here! No new snow for a few days, but some is predicted for tonight into tomorrow. Spring is here in name only.

Last October our hairdresser broke her leg. She was in Saco but lives in Sanford. She closed her Saco shop so I have not had a haircut since then. My hair kept growing out into a beautiful full head of hair. Actually it was quite uncontrollable.

Today Deb came up to cut my hair. She used the 3/8 clipper size and she did a very good job. (Not a Cindy-type cut, but just a notch below.) If I can I'll have Tracy put pictures of my head with hair and with not much hair. Enjoy the view, and I'll see you next week.

BEFORE:




AFTER:



Until next time!

Toodle Pip!

Derf!

No comments: