Saturday, December 2, 2017

Lew's Logbook: Moving Leaves

(Lew writes today. Enjoy! ~ Tracy)

I had a leaf blower but now I don’t and I don’t know what happened to it. So last Thursday I went out to move leaves away from the porch and garage. I used a rake and broom to pile them on a tarp and then dragged the tarp into the woods.

Things looked pretty good when I finished, but later in the afternoon Mother Nature’s leaf blower came to life. The wind picked up and was blowing pretty hard for a couple of hours. Guess where all the leaves went? It was almost as if I hadn’t done anything at all. (I did enjoy the exercise, fresh air, and sunshine.)

Later that evening, I ordered a leaf blower from Amazon, It should arrive tomorrow. Hopefully I’ll get another nice day next week and I can attack those leaves again.

I’m not complaining. I’d much rather move leaves than snow.

No comments: