Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Dad 387: Awaiting Bed

(I got home late again tonight, but the blog must go on. Enjoy Dad's post!  ~  Tracy)

Derf Here! The days of winter seem to be coming our way now. Perhaps some snow this weekend and next Wednesday. Spring is only a few months away. I'm already ready for Spring.

Busy day this Friday. Eye appointment at 8:30AM in Portland with my glaucoma doctor. Even at a new location. Possibly dilating my eyes. Possibly taking a field test. Then it is off to the doctor's office in Westbrook at 1:45PM for Spouse's appointment (every four weeks).

Ordered a new bed for Spouse last week that raises legs, raises head, and goes up and down. Would have received it yesterday if I had checked my phone for messages. Finally checked and it will be delivered tomorrow. Hope to get it set up tomorrow. Told it takes about one hour. Hope to accomplish the task in three hours. May even use the directions!

Tune in next week for an update. Hope the bed will be functioning then. Sooo....

Until next time!

Toodle Pip!

Derf!

No comments: