Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Dad 390: Lost, Found, Lost, Found

(Maybe men should carry purses. Enjoy Dad's post! ~ Tracy)
 
Derf Here! Brutally cold right now. The experts tell us the next 8 to 10 days will be around 20° below normal. Our high today was around 17°. And it is also windy.
 
Had an interesting afternoon today.
 
Went to Rite Aid to pick up a prescription and some other stuff. Then I went to fill car with gas. Accomplished!
 
Then my world took a downward turn.
 
Walked into grocery store and checked for my debit card. Could not find it in any pocket. So I left my cart with shopping bags in store and walked back to car. Checked in Rite Aid bag and found nothing. Checked front seat and found card in beverage place. Back to store, loaded my cart, paid $109, and continued to car (17°). Nearing vehicle I looked for keys. Not to be found. Checked back in store and not found. Used store phone to call Lew to bring me a key from home. Then went and waited in the store until Lew arrived. Found keys that I had dropped beneath Rite Aid bag.
 
Very interesting afternoon. All is now well. All items found!
 
Until next time!
 
Toodle Pip!
 
Derf!

No comments: